Boston International’s Second Annual Holiday Fete
December 12, 2009 – For the second year in a row, Boston International’s Holiday Fete attracted a sell-out crowd, this time filling the Old State House in downtown Boston with 150 members. Guests enjoyed champagne & cocktails from the open bar and nibbled hors d’oeuvres in the same elegant rooms that once echoed with the voices of Samuel Adams and John Hancock. A live jazz performance completed the festive atmosphere, and the evening ended with an auction featuring a JetBlue gift certificate, as well as fantastic prizes from our sponsors.
We hope you enjoy the following photographs from the event, and we look forward to seeing you in the new year!
We extend a warm ‘thank-you’ to our sponsors, who helped to make the Holiday Fete possible:
- Boston Network for International Development
- Consulate General of Italy in Boston
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Swissnex Boston
- Young Professionals for International Cooperation of Boston
- ACCESS Young Professionals
- American Islamic Congress
- Consulate General of Israel to New England
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Hungary